We are searching for an individual to join our flight administration office team. This is a full-time long-term position, working with a successful local business; we are the third largest provider of balloon flights in the UK and were one of the first CAA licensed operators over 20 years ago.
The office duties cover most aspects of our business administration, including:
- Scheduling of balloon flights and making flight reservations for customers.
- Processing bookings and taking telephone orders.
- All aspects of customer care and relations.
- Invoicing corporate clients.
- Assisting with marketing, including website maintenance and content.
- Maintaining our computerised customer database.
- Other promotional/administrative tasks as required.
Clearly, we will give full training on our business activities and also on the bespoke software reservations package that we utilise.
In additon to the office based duties above, there are further opportunities for the appropriately suitable candidate to work with the hot air balloon ground crews. Some of our crew have even qualified as private pilots after passing the Civil Aviation Authority training program & examinations, with a view to gaining their commercial qualifications in due course.
The successful applicant will have:
- an excellent telephone manner.
- good organisational skills.
- an outgoing and confident personality – to match the exciting services that we provide.
- strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office products.
- the ability to manage their own time efficiently and work on their own initiative.
- an extremely reliable, punctual and dedicated attitude to their role.
We are busiest through the summer months, and so most holiday time must be taken in the period from October to April.
We operate normal office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) although occasional weekend office duties can occur at busy times.
Basic salary is £14,500 with the opportunity to earn an additional circa £4000 if ground crew duties are undertaken (extra hours apply).
You will need to have your own transport due to the rural location of our office near Great Haywood.
Please apply by email to email@example.com, enclosing your CV and a detailed description of why you would suit our business requirements. Take a close look at our website to find out more about our company and the service that we provide.
Subject to demand, we may initially select candidates based on their CV as described above, and then carry out telephone interviews before calling any applicant for interview in person. Please ensure that you provide contact telephone numbers and if necessary an indication of convenient times for us to call you.
Wickers World Ltd.